Our main purpose is to provide chemical health, substance abuse and addiction treatment, as well as recovery services to anyone seeking help for drug, alcohol or gambling problems.
We recognize that substance abuse and addiction is a disease and that each person’s path to recovery is different. Our programs utilize many different approaches to treatment and recovery in order to offer you the most successful approach for you.
Since 1961, we have been researching, growing and changing to ensure we are continually meeting the needs of our clients and our community with effective, quality programs and services.
- Detoxification/Pathfinder Unit
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Individual Counseling
- 1402 High Intensity Men’s Residential Treatment
- Howard Friese House Extended Care Treatment for Men
- Marty Mann Extended Care Treatment
- Woodland Hills Adolescent Treatment Program
- Mental Health and Recovery Program
- MMP Medication Management Program (for opiates)
- Northeast Regional Corrections Center Treatment Program
- Walk-In Rule 25 Placement Assessment
- Gambling Services (FREE to Minnesota residents)
- Chaplaincy Services
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- HRA Section 8 Rental Housing Assistance Applications